It looks Like we may lose - Gunner Forum
Gunner Forum

It looks Like we may lose

This is a discussion on It looks Like we may lose within the Black Powder Handguns forums, part of the Handgun Forum category; From all the idiocy from the lefty loons and all the useful idiots screaming about gun control we may end up losing some of our ...


Go Back   Gunner Forum > Handgun Forum > Black Powder Handguns

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2019, 01:23 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 7
Angry It looks Like we may lose

From all the idiocy from the lefty loons and all the useful idiots screaming about gun control we may end up losing some of our guns. While they may not be suitable, it looks like we may have to use BP guns for defense. I have watched quite a few YouTube videos on using the C&B revolvers for self defense.
Gomezaddams51 is offline  
Register

Welcome to Gunner Forum - a friendly gun forum for gun owners.

We welcome everyone and the community is free to join so register today and become part of the Gunner Forum family!

Old 08-25-2019, 11:33 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
bearcatter's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2015
From: Virginia
Posts: 3,852
Not much of an optimist, huh?

I'm trusting all the folks with brains to stay the course and stop the anti-guns yet again.
bearcatter is offline  
Old 08-25-2019, 12:14 PM   #3
Super Moderator
 
Terry_P's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
From: Where it's warm
Posts: 10,343
Thats about all they can shoot in England but they sure can't use them for self defense. I think we're better worrying about electing those that won't be stupid about guns.
Terry_P is offline  
 
Old 08-26-2019, 03:25 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
KimberLover's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
From: Winston Salem, NC
Posts: 1,142
We should be aware that posting pictures of our guns may also come to a time where the feds take notice if they have not already. I am sure that the feds have a data base and investigative arm that looks at all gun forums.Sorry, but maybe I could be right.
KimberLover is offline  
Old 08-28-2019, 02:47 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatter View Post
Not much of an optimist, huh?

I'm trusting all the folks with brains to stay the course and stop the anti-guns yet again.
No I am definitely not an optimist. The problem with our politicians is that the Republicans seem to be a bunch of wussies when it comes to standing up to the Democrats. One big problem is that the gun owner community is segmented. There are quite a few who are "traitors" and side with the anti-gunners because they so not own one of the EEEVVVIILL little black guns so they figure they and their guns are safe (I have read a number of posts from gun owners who think like that). The shotgun hunters and skeet and Trap shooters could care less about trying to save the semi-auto rifles. It seems like each group is only concerned with their guns. If all gun owners would stand together we could defeat the anti-gunners. As it is, only a percentage is standing up for all guns.
Gomezaddams51 is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 03:54 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
USMC6094's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2015
From: North Carolina
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomezaddams51 View Post
No I am definitely not an optimist. The problem with our politicians is that the Republicans seem to be a bunch of wussies when it comes to standing up to the Democrats. One big problem is that the gun owner community is segmented. There are quite a few who are "traitors" and side with the anti-gunners because they so not own one of the EEEVVVIILL little black guns so they figure they and their guns are safe (I have read a number of posts from gun owners who think like that). The shotgun hunters and skeet and Trap shooters could care less about trying to save the semi-auto rifles. It seems like each group is only concerned with their guns. If all gun owners would stand together we could defeat the anti-gunners. As it is, only a percentage is standing up for all guns.
He does make a good point, give Texas Senator/Congressman , Retired Navy SEAL Dan Crenshaw a close objective look, while he spouted Pro 2A all through his campaign to be elected, hes recently come out on the side of Mothers Demand Action and admitted that Gun Control was one of the things he was after all along, AND HE'S A REPUBLICAN
USMC6094 is offline  
Old 09-07-2019, 07:07 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
44s Rock's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: Far Western WA.
Posts: 10,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC6094 View Post
He does make a good point, give Texas Senator/Congressman , Retired Navy SEAL Dan Crenshaw a close objective look, while he spouted Pro 2A all through his campaign to be elected, hes recently come out on the side of Mothers Demand Action and admitted that Gun Control was one of the things he was after all along, AND HE'S A REPUBLICAN
The devil is in the details! Red Flag laws, on the surface, make sense, but, they are ripe for abuse! Gov Abbot's new proposals are pretty good and seem to have good checks and balances. Actually, many st

States have laws on the books that would have stopped shooters if everyone would have followed through with the warnings. I watched a discussion yesterday on The Five where one argued for more gun control but argued that going after the mentally ill would infringe on innocent people's rights DUH!, that is just the pro-gun people's argument!

In Washington we now have I1639, ALL semi-auto rifles are "assault" rifles and you have to get certified before you can buy one. We can no longer bypass a waiting period, 10 days, with a CPL and we no longer go through NICS, the municipality you live in must do the background check within 30 days. So, we have 70 or 80 departments trying to implement the checks, some require mail or hand delivery only. Now the problem here lies in that the apps expire after 30 days but the un-intended consequence is, the seller can release the gun after 10 days even if the check has not been returned. So now many have been released with no check at all! What a cluster! a total FUBAR
44s Rock is offline  
Reply

  Gunner Forum > Handgun Forum > Black Powder Handguns

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Top Gun Sites Top Sites List


Powered by vBulletin 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2012 Gunner Forum. All rights reserved.