New Henry Models.... Where is 303? - Gunner Forum
Gunner Forum

New Henry Models.... Where is 303?

This is a discussion on New Henry Models.... Where is 303? within the Rifles forums, part of the Long Gun Forum category; I just saw these on the Henry site. I wonder how long it will be before a certain Henry fan here adds them to his ...


Go Back   Gunner Forum > Long Gun Forum > Rifles

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2013, 02:46 PM   #1
Super Moderator
 
RetiredSeabee's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Harrisburg, North Carolina
Posts: 4,269
New Henry Models.... Where is 303?

I just saw these on the Henry site. I wonder how long it will be before a certain Henry fan here adds them to his collection. I could see myself saving up for the Silver Eagle model. But the Original model is out of my price range. Unless I win the lottery.

Henry Original http://henryrepeating.com/The-Original-Henry-Rifle.cfm
Silver Eagle 22 http://henryrepeating.com/Henry-Silver-Eagle-Rifle.cfm
RetiredSeabee is offline  
Register

Welcome to Gunner Forum - a friendly gun forum for gun owners.

We welcome everyone and the community is free to join so register today and become part of the Gunner Forum family!

Old 10-15-2013, 03:10 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
303Lithgow's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
From: Washington State
Posts: 16,373
Wow. I'm in love. But I'm in the middle of a Mare's Leg project. Its not like I have endless funds.
303Lithgow is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 04:40 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
tx gun runner's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
From: Ft Hood , Tx area
Posts: 11,626
The original Henry model is the one I like and $2300 is a fair price and 44-40 is the top of the food chain in my opinion . 10 or more years ago I would had it on order already . I hope my gun shop here is a stocking dealer don't get one . It will be hard for me to say NO ........
I wonder if Uberti made it
http://www.uberti.com/firearms/1860-henry.php

Last edited by tx gun runner; 10-15-2013 at 04:44 PM.
tx gun runner is offline  
 
Old 10-15-2013, 05:40 PM   #4
Super Moderator
 
RetiredSeabee's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Harrisburg, North Carolina
Posts: 4,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx gun runner View Post
The original Henry model is the one I like and $2300 is a fair price and 44-40 is the top of the food chain in my opinion . 10 or more years ago I would had it on order already . I hope my gun shop here is a stocking dealer don't get one . It will be hard for me to say NO ........
I wonder if Uberti made it
http://www.uberti.com/firearms/1860-henry.php
I knew you would like it especially when I saw it was in 44-40. And it is 100% made by Henry.
RetiredSeabee is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 07:10 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
303Lithgow's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
From: Washington State
Posts: 16,373
I need to weather out the government shutdown and not be buying anything. I might not have my SS and VA Disability checks this next month.
303Lithgow is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 07:39 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
tx gun runner's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
From: Ft Hood , Tx area
Posts: 11,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Lithgow View Post
I need to weather out the government shutdown and not be buying anything. I might not have my SS and VA Disability checks this next month.
The shutdown will NOT bother your SS or VAD unless obama draws another 7 trillion out of SS to fund his obamacare like he did 2 yrs ago . WE need to thank obama for the raise in SS of 1.5% in Jan . That is a extra $15 every $1000 you get in your check . I can't tell you the things I would like to do with that raise I'm getting .
tx gun runner is offline  
Old 10-16-2013, 06:57 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
303Lithgow's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
From: Washington State
Posts: 16,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx gun runner View Post
The shutdown will NOT bother your SS or VAD unless obama draws another 7 trillion out of SS to fund his obamacare like he did 2 yrs ago . WE need to thank obama for the raise in SS of 1.5% in Jan . That is a extra $15 every $1000 you get in your check . I can't tell you the things I would like to do with that raise I'm getting .
I know it shouldn't but I don't trust the government.
303Lithgow is offline  
Old 10-16-2013, 09:04 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jan 2013
From: northern wisconsin
Posts: 6,001
Those ARE beautiful rifles and I love the way Henry is keeping the lever gun tradition alive with these two guns. I, too, would love to see the 44-40 get the respect it deserves. It is the one cartridge that could give the 30-30 a run for the money in numbers of deer taken, for one thing.
north country gal is offline  
Old 10-16-2013, 12:02 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
tx gun runner's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
From: Ft Hood , Tx area
Posts: 11,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Lithgow View Post
I know it shouldn't but I don't trust the government.
I have over 5 yrs of SS checks in my money market account . I don't trust them either .
tx gun runner is offline  
Old 10-16-2013, 12:09 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
tx gun runner's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
From: Ft Hood , Tx area
Posts: 11,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by north country gal View Post
Those ARE beautiful rifles and I love the way Henry is keeping the lever gun tradition alive with these two guns. I, too, would love to see the 44-40 get the respect it deserves. It is the one cartridge that could give the 30-30 a run for the money in numbers of deer taken, for one thing.
I got 3 deer in Tn with my 44-40 92 Rossi lever gun .
tx gun runner is offline  
Old 10-16-2013, 03:14 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
303Lithgow's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2012
From: Washington State
Posts: 16,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx gun runner View Post
I have over 5 yrs of SS checks in my money market account . I don't trust them either .
I have ten years of SS checks worth of ammo.
303Lithgow is offline  
Reply

  Gunner Forum > Long Gun Forum > Rifles


Search tags for this page
henry rifles new models
,

henry silver eagle

,
henry silver eagle 22 rifle forum
,
henry silver eagle pic
,
henryrepeating.com/henry-rifles.cfm
,
what to buy henry silver eagle rifle
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Gunner Forum Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
the possible impending death of some models....... deputy125 Semi Auto Pistols 26 11-20-2010 07:33 PM
New Taurus Models For 2010 Taurus_9mm Semi Auto Pistols 14 01-21-2010 05:35 AM
smith's new models........... deputy125 CCW 2 01-19-2010 06:33 PM
New to me Henry velvalco Gun Pictures 9 04-24-2008 05:28 PM


Top Gun Sites Top Sites List


Powered by vBulletin 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2012 Gunner Forum. All rights reserved.